Monday, November 8, 2010

Making Christmas, Making Christmas...

While I realize that it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, it's hard not to get into the spirit of things when you work around fabrics like this one!

I hate to say it I have been thinking about Christmas since early September when I noticed some stores already pulling out their Christmas stock. This is the first year I am able to sew so I decided to plan early for all those handmade gifts I plan to make. (but probably won't, you'll see me at Macy's Christmas Eve for sure!)

Then again if you are the crafty type, nothing makes a present better than making it with your own two little hands. There is something special about something that you create yourself, it shows more love than just going to the store. Then again with how crazy shopping is, I think it's sort of the same thing. Alas, you can't beat that look that your loved ones get when they realize that you made their gift, just for them. That's the Holidays to me and they will be sure to remember it for life. Trust me.

Here at Sew What's New Fabrics we wholeheartedly believe that homemade is always the best and we have everything you need to make your crafts a success. From easy to make out of print patterns to great Holiday theme fabric, we have it all.

In the next coming days, we will be listing all types of great Holiday themed items like this..




and this...

AAaaah, I love bobbles.

So as you can see we are all ready for the Holidays. To help you get ready for the Holidays we are running our best Black Friday sale ever! Sign up for our newsletter on our website or visit our website starting this Tuesday 11/9 to find a coupon giving you 50% of your orders of over $20 or more online only on the 19th of November and the same coupon for use in store only Black Friday the 26th of November. Which means you have 2 times to save! In store and online!

Get those sewing machines and glue guns working because this is a big one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment